Taking Legal Action After A Car Accident
Every year about 50,000 serious car accident injuries are reported in Los Angeles County alone. The numbers remain high in neighboring Orange, Ventura and San Bernardino counties.
If you or a family member is among those who suffered injuries in a car, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian accident, Pheffer Law will provide the answers, options and advocacy you need during this difficult time.
For more than 35 years, I, personal injury lawyer Jeff Pheffer, have helped people recover the compensation that they need and deserve after an accident. Our law firm represents people who suffered injuries in motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Motorcycle accidents — Did a driver fail to signal a lane change or to see a motorcyclist?
- Lane-splitting accidents — Did a driver intentionally block a motorcycle or make a sudden lane change?
- Truck accidents — Was a truck driver fatigued or was a truck properly maintained?
- Bicycle accidents — Did a driver turn into the bike lane or open a car door into a bicyclist’s path?
- Pedestrian accidents — Did a driver fail to provide a pedestrian in the crosswalk with the right of way? Was a driver drunk or speeding?
- Rear-end accidents — Was a driver distracted or following too closely?
- Left-turn accidents — Did a driver make an illegal turn or fail to provide the right of way to an oncoming motorist?
Fighting For The Rights Of Injured Parties In Los Angeles
Pheffer Law represents individuals who are struggling to recover physically and financially after a car or truck accident. Some common scenarios that lead to accidents in California include:
- Impaired drivers — alcohol or illegal, prescription or over-the-counter drugs
- Distracted drivers — talking on cellphones, texting while driving and surfing the web
- Reckless drivers — speeding, running traffic lights and stop signs
- Teen drivers — novice driving errors, failing to signal and speeding
- Aggressive drivers — tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic and speeding
- Fatigued drivers — head-on collisions and crossover accidents
Car accidents frequently result in the drivers and passengers who are involved suffering painful injuries, being forced to take time off of work and incurring thousands of dollars in medical bills. If you suffered whiplash, brain damage, broken bones, soft tissue damage or a spinal cord injury, call our law office today to discuss your case and how we can help you recover just compensation.
Fight For The Best Results From Your Personal Injury Claim
If you have been injured in an auto accident, call me, at Pheffer Law in Santa Monica at 310-909-7801, or email me to discuss your options.