Did Your Injuries Stem From Negligence?
Pheffer Law is geared toward obtaining maximum compensation for victims of the most common kinds of accident negligence, however they are caused. I seek damages for every aspect of your loss, including out-of-pocket expenses such as doctor bills, incidental medical care costs, and intangible losses such as pain and suffering, and inability to enjoy the good things in life.
Handling Cases Involving All Types Of Serious Injuries
I, Jeff Pheffer, represent clients who have suffered a wide range of common injuries:
- Brain and head injuries, including concussion and open head wounds
- Neck injuries, including whiplash
- Soft tissue injuries, including strains and sprains
- Burns, including air bag burns
- Spinal and spinal cord injuries
- Facial injuries, including broken bones, eye injuries and scarring
- Dental injuries, including broken teeth and bridgework
- Internal organ damage, including injuries to the lungs, bowels and kidneys
- Psychological injuries, including PTSD, phobic response, anxiety and depression
I ably represent clients in the Los Angeles region who suffer more serious injuries, including quadriplegia, brain damage and death. But the injuries listed above constitute the majority of cases we handle. My experience with complex medical cases, my familiarity with the intricacies of California personal injury law, and the energy with which I tackle new cases set me apart from my competitors.